Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unwritten Pasts

I just realize how amazing it is if I will be able to write everything about myself. I would like to give thanks to my Besbro,,, He's the one who encouraged me to create my own blog account :-) ,, If not because of him I will not be able to experience how fun it is to have your own page. By the way, enough for that, I'll tell you now something that is personal,, In my 18 years of existence, there are lots of things that had happened,, if oceans will serve as ink,, and heaven as the paper,, I tell you, they're not enough if you will ask me to write all the remarkable memories of my past! If I can only write them all here in this page, I definitely would; but sadly, that is not possible anymore :-(  I've already forgotten all the dates, the event and the people involved. Anyway, I need not to be sad, I need not to regret,, because there's still more to come! More fun, more adventure, more excitement and more blessings to come! I promise I will not forget to write them all in this page; not even a simple event... I need to sleep, it's too late, it's already morning, I still have classes later.......zZZzZZzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment