Monday, November 22, 2010

Expectation Hurts

"What we anticipate seldom occurs, what we least expected usually happens.",,, Have you ever been in a situation that makes this line true? Have you ever expected something to happen but sadly it didn't happen? I don't know what your answer is,, but as for me,, yes,, I'm in the same situation right now. Just a few hours ago,, I have this feeling of disappointment, not for another person, but rather for myself,, I was disappointed because I wasn't able to hit my target grade in our last quiz in Circuits,, it may not be a big deal for you,,, but for me it's significant,,, I was really confident before that I'll be able to get perfect or at least a high score in our last quiz... I was expecting I will be able to pass that exam,,, but sadly,,, when our professor gave us the results today,, Surprisingly I failed  =(  my score is way too far from my expectations,,, While I was holding my test paper, I suddenly felt the shame; and that situation just broke my heart... I really want to cry that moment,, my tears are just about to fall,, but I just controlled myself and chose to remain silent,, keeping my disappointment inside,,, =( Hearing some of  my classmates cheer because they passed the test makes me feel small and unable,,, it also makes me feel like I'm not good.. BUT then, i suddenly realize I should not feel that way,,, instead I should be thankful to God because still, I got higher score compared to my other classmates,,, I realize I should not think of myself as small and unable,,, because i have a BIG GOD that is able and powerful.... maybe God has a purpose why He let this thing happen to me,, probably He's trying to teach me a lesson that i should keep in mind,,, This day might have been a very bad day for me,, I still thank God for He turned this day as a BLESSING,,,

6 comments:

  1. nakakadugo naman ng ilong. heheh pero im happy at meron ka na ding blog.:) hope na magtoly tuloy na yan. hehe btw bout dun sa post mo. kaya mo pa yan. bawi na lang next time. pina experience sau ni God yan para mabatukan ka. hehe cguro hindi pa sapat yung nagawa mong effort para sa subject na yun. kaya pa yan besbro. ikaw pa. believe ako sau.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamt ng marami besbro,, salamat sa encouragement,, kaya pa yan,,, i just have to trust God,, God is so powerful that He can turn all impossibilities to possibilities,,, i will never lose hope,, salamat ulit,,, =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayos lang yan, bawi! in your weakness God's strength is made perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i felt the same, not bout the quiz but with the feeling that your expecting something and you'r very much excited about it, and when that scenario came into reality it was way way far from your expectation :( but still then i learned a great great lesson in life, do not expect and do not assume.

    with your sentiments, i know you can catch up, because I know that because God is with you, you'r a HEAD and not a tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the encouragement kuya jerome,,, God indeed is with me,,, same as with you,, it feels good to know that there is somebody who can relate to what i've experienced,,, thanks kua jerome =)

    ReplyDelete