Monday, December 6, 2010

7 Years Old Again

December 04, 2010 is a day full of fun and happiness!

At around 5pm, we have had our 1st English Guild Christmas Party. Champ and I are not really part of that org, we’re not officers and we’re not even members. We were just invited by Kevin to render a song number. We really enjoyed the celebration with all those crazy and exciting games. Kuya Evan, the master of ceremony, is really good at throwing jokes! I can’t help myself but laugh each moment! No dull moments indeed!

The party ends at around 9pm. Neil, Kevin, Champ and I decided to stay in Freedom Park. When we’re already there, there are just a few students. We were like crazy people on stage, singing out loud; imagining that moment as our first concert at the Big Dome. Haha! We were like kids that moment. We we’re shouting, screaming, laughing, talking to our imaginary audiences; not minding the people around us. Afterwards, we played “Mataya-taya” (have I spelled it correctly?). we’re chasing one after another, running, screaming and catching our breaths. It was fun! I feel like I am 7 years old again, where all I want is to play, play and play.

After doing all those childish stuffs, we’re already tired and I decided to go home; it’s too late, it’s already 10:30 pm. As I walk away from them, I’ve felt this feeling of confusion. I am confused whether to go home or not; my feet are moving forward but my mind is still with them. Although I really want to stay, I chose to go home instead, because I really have to. Hahaha! That was really funny! It was a remarkable experience for all of us.

 When I got home, while lying on my bed before I sleep, I’ve formulated another definition for happiness….. when you feel like you’re 7 years old again, and you just do whatever you love to do,,,, that’s happiness.

3 comments: